Monday 2 January 2012

Beginning again

2012

Is it me, or does this year have a certain ring to it?
And not just because of the London Olympics either...

2011 was a tough year for me.
Realised I still have A LOT of growing up to do! Hopefully some of that work has been done now though and we can go into 2012 breathing easier. Ah.

I've been fighting crazy things, you might even say the inevitable, and sometimes not knowing what the heck I was railing against, feeling out of control.

DIY has brought some things to the surface - I love how that happens - you start making your lounge a place you'd actually choose to pay to hang out in, and in the process you unearth and deal with some really broken places in your heart. I say, "you" deal with it, but really, HE has dealt with it and keeps touching it and healing it further and further back to the root pain. SO thankful my God is a healer.

So the house is getting more ordered and my head is following suit.

Thankful that the beginning of 2012 has started with healing, tidiness, laughter and connecting with people - those are the things (minus the tidiness) that never pass away.

No comments:

Post a Comment